› About us › Services
The National Agency of Investment and Privatization is authorised to represent interests of the Republic of Belarus on the issues of attracting investment to the country and acts as a “one-stop shop” for a foreign investor.
The Agency is ready to assist foreign investors interested in doing business in Belarus in:
- organisation of a fact-finding trip to Belarus, including visa formalities;
- receipt of the information required about the country's investment opportunities, special regimes and benefits, state programmes of industries support and development, the procedure of making investment decisions;
- selection of investment objects (investment projects, land lots, buildings) – consulting in selection of the optimal variant;
- collection and analysis of information about a certain investment object an investor is interested in taking into consideration the regulations and norms about protection of undisclosed information;
- organisation of the meetings required to make an investment decision, including with market regulators, representatives of sector ministries, local authorities, key players of the market and potential partners;
- resolution of the issues arising during implementation of an investment project (solution provider);
- the Agency is also ready to render post-project support (aftercare).
Our services are free of charge for foreign investors.