› About us › Vacancies › Business analyst (English-speaking)
Business analyst (English-speaking), the Center for Public-Private Partnership (PPP Center)
The National Agency of Investment and Privatization is the state organization for attracting foreign direct investment in the Republic of Belarus.
We open a vacancy for a talented and initiative business analyst who wants to practically apply his or her knowledge in a new direction for the country towards the realization of infrastructure projects on a public-private partnership basis.
Pay attention – It is an underemployment position (0,5 basic job rate).
- opportunity to work in a team of the best investment experts;
- dynamic working environment where purposefulness and hard work are much appreciated;
- continuous development of your skills and individual training abroad in the areas related to the project implementation;
- opportunity to work in a tight concert with international organizations and institutions, incl.: the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation, UNDP, UNECE, Eurasian Economic Commission, other organizations, as well as business representatives.
- assessment of financial and socio-economic benefits of public-private partnership projects (including risk assessment);
- develop and/or consideration, evaluation of:
— business plans for investment projects (PPPs);
— feasibility studies for investment projects(PPPs);
- examination of PPP projects (also in cooperation with international consultants);
- preparation of materials and presentations for potential investors, including in the English language;
- participation in the work of the Centre to develop analytical and reference materials;
- providing guidance to stakeholders on the implementation of investment projects on the public-private partnership basis in Belarus.
- higher economic or finance education. Professionals with economic and mathematical modeling will have an advantage;
- experience in the field of evaluation (development) of investment projects – at least 2 year;
- fluent English (business discussions / correspondence, projects documents, etc.) – mandatory requirement
- an experienced PC user: Excel, Word, Power Point advanced user. Skills in graphic programs (Adobe Illustrator) are welcomed;
- good analytical skills, proactivity, outcome orientation;
- stress resistance, willingness to work intensively and independently (ability to self-organization);
- ability to learn quickly and a desire for self-development.
- comfortable working conditions, good technical equipment;
- friendly team of professionals;
- recorded employment (contract), stable salary;
- ability to periodically upgrade your skills abroad (courses, trainings, educational programs);
- fixed working time in the office of the Agency: 4 hours per diem from Monday till Friday, the first or the second half of the day will be discussed at the interview, days off – Saturday, Sunday.
Please send your response with detailed information on your previous work experience.