› CENTRO DI STAMPA › NOTIZIE
- 16.02.2017SINOCONST Chinese corporation to invest in Belarusian agro-industrial complexJoint Belarusian-Chinese enterprise JSC SP ABC-Invest will implement an investment project for the comprehensive modernization of agricultural production in Minsk region.
- 15.02.2017Austrian investments for Belarusian carriersThe Austrian banking group Raiffeisenbank International with its subsidiaries Priorbank and Raiffeisen Leasing will allocate 15 million euros to update the vehicle fleet of the Belarusian carriers. The investment project will facilitate the rapid transfer of the cargo fleet in the country to Euro-5 and Euro-6 environmental class vehicles.
- 14.02.2017Minsk City Mall to be built for $ 20m in Belarus’ capitalNext year it is planned to begin construction of the Minsk City Mall shopping and entertainment complex close to the capital's railway station. The project is implemented by Amtel Group, founded by Russian businessman of Indian origin Sudhir Gupta.
- 13.02.2017Ministry of Industry looking for investors for BATE, Gomselmash and HorizonThe Ministry of Industry is looking for investors for BATE, Gomselmash and Horizon. This information is posted on the ministry's website.
- 10.02.2017Estonian business invested in Belarus 50m dollars last yearEstonian business invested in Belarus 50 million dollars in 2016.
- 09.02.2017Largest milk company bought Liakhovichi Milk FactoryBelgian B.S.A International S. A bought the control stake of Joint Public Company Liakhovichi Milk Factory.
- 08.02.2017Investor from Iran develops sheep breeding near MinskFLLC Eastern Sheep is going to become the first Belarusian retailer of stud ram and highly productive ile de France sheep. In 2016 the company finished the realization of the investment project on building of a sheep unit in Lagoisk district, Minsk oblast.
- 08.02.2017Hilton comes to BrestIn the year of Brest 1000-anniversary it’s planned to open a hotel of international network Hilton in the town-on-the-Bug. Appropriate agreement was signed between the corporation and Belarusian real estate developer.
- 07.02.2017Five Belarusian IT startups that can hit the target in 2017Lots of perspective start-ups inspired by MSQRD arose in Belarus in 2016
- 06.02.2017Belarus, Pakistan encouraged to give mutual preferences to companiesBelarus suggests granting mutual preferences to companies of Belarus and Pakistan in order to bolster trade and investment cooperation.
- 02.02.2017Lithuania's ARVI to build feed mill in Lida DistrictThe feed mill in Lida District will be built as part of the project to set up an industrial turkey processing complex implemented by Arvibelagro. The Lithuanian investor is completing the last construction stage of the project, which is the fourth one.
- 02.02.2017What attracts Polish business in BelarusAs far as is concerned Belarus, the most significant investment in 2015( and during no less than 5 previous years) was the creation of department in Gomel in the territory of FEZ Gomel-Raton by polish furniture company COM40.
- 19.01.2017Investment forum in Hong Kong to intensify business ties with BelarusAs part of the visit on 16-18 January, First Deputy Prime Minister Vasily Matyushevsky met with Chief Executive of Hong Kong Liang Zhenying. The sides exchanged opinions on the development of cooperation in investment, finance, trade, economy, and tourism.
- 19.01.2017Belarus eager to implement new projects with Austria's KronospanIn 2012-2016, Kronospan invested over $870 million in woodworking projects in Belarus.
- 18.01.2017Turkey meat factory opened in Grodno regionA new plant for production of products from turkey meat has been put into operation in Lida region. The company plans to produce up to 5500 tons of turkey meat per year.
- 13.01.2017Belinvestbank sells its assets to AICBelinvestbank put up agricultural farm Falichi for sale, part of the bank holding structure. The company specializes in the production of meat and dairy products; also it is involved in plant growing, targeted at provision of feed to the livestock industry.
- 13.01.2017Russia Sberbank to move to new development stage in Belarus banking marketThe situation in the global economy and its impact on the financial sectors of Belarus and Russia were discussed by President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko and head of Sberbank German Gref.
- 13.01.201758 companies on Belarus' tentative list for privatization in 2017The list of objects for sale will be coordinated, for the first time, with the business community of Belarus. This year, we have decided to ask for their opinion, because they form the business environment.
- 11.01.2017New resident company registered in China-Belarus industrial park Great StoneThe new resident company is SAS Industrial. It has been established by the Zhejiang manufacturing and trade company Yongkang Hongfu. The Chinese company intends to implement an investment project to start manufacturing heat radiators made of cast aluminum, steel, and aluminum in the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone.
- 10.01.2017Belarus introduces five-day visa-free regime for citizens of 80 statesThese are 39 countries of Europe, including the entire European Union, Brazil, Indonesia, the USA, Japan, and other countries.
- 09.01.2017Telekhanskij plant of joinery holds public subscription for additional sharesAcceptance of the offers (bids) from persons intending to acquire shares of additional issue of JSC Telekhanskij plant of joinery products, placed through public subscription, started on December 28, 2016.
- 22.12.2016UAE investor to develop 2nd town hospital territory in MinskThe erection of public and commercial facility on the site of the 2nd Hospital in Minsk will be held by KPI Development Company
- 21.12.2016€30m in European investments for wastewater treatment facilities in Belarusian Lida, Orsha, PolotskAs much as €30 million will be invested in the reconstruction of wastewater treatment facilities in Lida, Orsha, and Polotsk, the press service of the Belarusian government told
- 21.12.2016EBRD plans to invest 100 million euros in Belarusian roadThe European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) plans to increase investments in Belarus in 2017
- 20.12.2016Plans to sell package of Belarusbank's shares to Western investorBelarus is interested in selling a minority package of shares in Belarusbank to a strategic investor from among Western banks
- 14.12.2016Deputies passed bill About Investment Funds in the first reading
- 13.12.2016Two large Chinese companies implement investment project to develop railway equipment in Belarus
- 12.12.2016Belarus projected to raise $1.5bn in FDI in 2017In 2017 Belarus can raise $1.5 billion in foreign direct investment, World Bank country economist Kirill Gaiduk said during the presentation of another World Bank Country Survey for Belarus on 12 December
- 12.12.2016China to invest in new flax processing factory in Mogilev OblastA new flax processing facility will be set up in Mogilev Oblast with the help of Chinese investments, Mogilev Oblast First Vice Governor Oleg Chikida told a press conference on 7 December
- 08.12.2016Czech investments for expanding peat extraction in Brest OblastCzechia is considering investing in the expansion of peat extraction areas in Pinsk District, Brest Oblast, the press service of the Belarusian Energy Ministry