› Investment › AfterСare
One of the important focus areas of the National Agency of Investment and Privatization (NAIP) is to provide support to companies with foreign capital operating on the territory of the Republic of Belarus – program on post investment support (AfterCare).
The main objective of AfterCare is the facilitation of re-investment, expansion of existent and launch of new business activities, improvement of investment conditions in Belarus.
Aftercare services include:
- assistance in seeking suitable land plots, real estate, investment projects;
- seeking partners and co-investors;
- providing for negotiations with state bodies and local authorities;
- assistance in solving problem which impede business expansion and effective implementation of investment projects;
- bringing to the notice of superior state bodies (including the Government) investors’ proposals on improvement of the investment conditions of the Republic of Belarus.
All the services are provided free of charge.
To receive postinvestment support, please fill in the questionnaire and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAIP is ready to answer questions on AfterCare by phone:
+375 (17) 226 48 51
+375 (17) 200 74 07