› Press Centre › News
News about NAIP and investments in Belarus
- 23.03.2017UNECE welcomes Belarus' progress in development of PPPThe Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) welcomed the high results that Belarus has achieved in the development of public-private partnership.
- 22.03.2017Kronospan intends to invest additional funds in development of woodworking in BelarusKronospan Company intends to invest additional funds in the development of woodworking industry in Belarus. This is an increase in the volume of timber processing, production and export. In 2017-2018, Kronospan plans to invest an additional 211 million USD in its production in Belarus with the creation of about 120 new jobs.
According to information resources
- 22.03.2017Expo 2020 organizers launch Expo Live program to finance creative solutionsWhile preparing for World Expo 2010 in Dubai (UAE), the organizers are launching a program for financing creative solutions – Expo Life.
- 21.03.2017The State Property Committee hereby announces sale of stocks of joint-stock companies possessed by the Republic of BelarusThe State Property Committee of the Republic of Belarus hereby declares sales by auctions and tenders of equity stock owned by the country’s Government in the authorized capital of companies and enterprises as the asset complex of republican unitary enterprises.
- 20.03.2017Eximgarant of Belarus, China's Sinosure sign cooperation agreementEximgarant of Belarus and the Chinese company Sinosure signed an agreement on cooperation.
- 07.03.2017Second Belarusian forum Broadening the Horizons: Investment, Finance, Development, to be held in Minsk on September 28-29The National Agency of Investment and Privatization is responsible for the organization of the second Belarusian forum Broadening the horizons: investment, finance, development will be held on September 28-29, 2017.
- 06.03.2017Latvian investor to expand wood goods production half as much in Braslav“Foreign Enterprise Belkokslat plans to increase approximately half as much the production of wood products by reactivation the former carpool in Braslav, which the investor bought at the auction in the Vitebsk State Property Fund found for almost Br170,” said director of the company Vladimir Fedorov.
- 03.03.2017China shows interest in teaming up with Belarus to produce farm machinery, confectioneryHarbin Deputy Agriculture Mayor Zhang Wanping, the head of the official delegation of the People's Republic of China to Belarus, expressed interest in setting up joint companies with Belarus to produce farm machinery and confectionery during a meeting with the Gomel authorities, BelTA has learned.
- 02.03.2017EY Company released sixth edition of Doing Business in BelarusThe purpose of the guide Doing Business in Belarus I is to give executives an overview of the current tax system, organizational forms and approaches to doing business, as well as accounting and reporting principles in Belarus.
The electronic version of the guide can be found
- 02.03.2017JSC Brest beer set for auctionJSC Brest beer is set for an auction as a single property complex with a starting price of 17.42 million BYN, excluding VAT.
- 02.03.2017MAZ and Zoomlion plan to produce 1 thousand special vehicles within 5 years and enter CIS and EU marketsJSC MAZ and Chinese company Zoomlion registered a joint venture and soon will get down to setting up special vehicles with Belarusian chassis, but with Chinese superstructure. Within five years LLC Zoomlion-MAZ intends to produce about 1 thousand special vehicles and enter the CIS and EU markets.
- 01.03.2017Belarus improves procedure of creation and liquidation of economic entitiesBelarus has improved the procedure for the creation and liquidation of economic entities. Decree No 2 of 28 February 2017 is aimed at this, amending Decree No 1 of January 16 2009 On state registration and liquidation (termination of activities) of economic entities.
- 01.03.2017Belarusian-Polish enterprise KolosEvroTekh to set up high-precision hardware productionNew FEZ resident Gomel-Raton until the end of 2017 will create the production of high-precision details from black and color metals.
- 28.02.2017Minsk oblast to raise $195m FDI in 2017Minsk region plans to attract to the economy not less than 195 million USD of foreign direct investment on a net basis in 2017, exceeding the last year's figure by more than 4 million USD, as it is noted in the economy committee of the Minsk Oblast Executive Committee.
- 28.02.2017Authoritative Polish edition Wprost: Belarus is tax paradiseAuthoritative Polish newspaper Wprost published an article Eastern Tax Paradise, telling about opportunities for foreign investors in Belarus.
- 28.02.2017Natural Resources Minister: high time to show investment appeal of Belarusian subsoilInvestment projects on creation of the entities and productions based on mineral deposits are being implemented in Belarus. In particular, last year an investment agreement was concluded, under which by 2019 together with CJSC Soligorsk Institute of resource-saving problems with pilot production a crushed-stone plant would be constructed on the basis of the Glushkovichsky deposit of building stone. According to investor’s forecasts, the planned amount of extraction and realization of stone will make at least 800 thousand tons per year.
- 27.02.2017HTP Chief: Engineers create national wealthDirector of the High-Tech Park Administration Valery Tsepkala told about the brand of Belarusian programmers and taxation system of HTP.
- 21.02.2017Six IT-companies from Belarus made world’s top hundred outsourcersThe International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) announced latest rating of the best outsourcing service providers for 2017. The world’s top 100 made 6 tech companies with units in Belarus.
- 21.02.2017Belarusian startup FriendlyData entered 20th business-accelerator 500 Startup selectionCreated by Belarusians FriendlyData startup, developing technology to work with database via natural language interfaces entered the 20th selection of 500 Startups, one of the best business-accelerators in the world 500 Startups.
- 20.02.2017Sichuan province ready to bring more companies to China-Belarus Great Stone parkSichuan Province of China is ready to increase the number of its enterprises in the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone, Alexander Yaroshenko, Head of the Administration of the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone, said after a meeting of a Chinese delegation with representatives of Minsk City Hall and the mechanical engineering company Belkommunmash.
- 16.02.2017SINOCONST Chinese corporation to invest in Belarusian agro-industrial complexJoint Belarusian-Chinese enterprise JSC SP ABC-Invest will implement an investment project for the comprehensive modernization of agricultural production in Minsk region.
- 15.02.2017Austrian investments for Belarusian carriersThe Austrian banking group Raiffeisenbank International with its subsidiaries Priorbank and Raiffeisen Leasing will allocate 15 million euros to update the vehicle fleet of the Belarusian carriers. The investment project will facilitate the rapid transfer of the cargo fleet in the country to Euro-5 and Euro-6 environmental class vehicles.
- 14.02.2017Minsk City Mall to be built for $ 20m in Belarus’ capitalNext year it is planned to begin construction of the Minsk City Mall shopping and entertainment complex close to the capital's railway station. The project is implemented by Amtel Group, founded by Russian businessman of Indian origin Sudhir Gupta.
- 13.02.2017Ministry of Industry looking for investors for BATE, Gomselmash and HorizonThe Ministry of Industry is looking for investors for BATE, Gomselmash and Horizon. This information is posted on the ministry's website.
- 10.02.2017Estonian business invested in Belarus 50m dollars last yearEstonian business invested in Belarus 50 million dollars in 2016.
- 09.02.2017Largest milk company bought Liakhovichi Milk FactoryBelgian B.S.A International S. A bought the control stake of Joint Public Company Liakhovichi Milk Factory.
- 08.02.2017Investor from Iran develops sheep breeding near MinskFLLC Eastern Sheep is going to become the first Belarusian retailer of stud ram and highly productive ile de France sheep. In 2016 the company finished the realization of the investment project on building of a sheep unit in Lagoisk district, Minsk oblast.
- 08.02.2017Hilton comes to BrestIn the year of Brest 1000-anniversary it’s planned to open a hotel of international network Hilton in the town-on-the-Bug. Appropriate agreement was signed between the corporation and Belarusian real estate developer.
- 07.02.2017Five Belarusian IT startups that can hit the target in 2017Lots of perspective start-ups inspired by MSQRD arose in Belarus in 2016
- 06.02.2017Belarus, Pakistan encouraged to give mutual preferences to companiesBelarus suggests granting mutual preferences to companies of Belarus and Pakistan in order to bolster trade and investment cooperation.