› Press Centre › News
News about NAIP and investments in Belarus
- 18.01.2017Turkey meat factory opened in Grodno regionA new plant for production of products from turkey meat has been put into operation in Lida region. The company plans to produce up to 5500 tons of turkey meat per year.
- 13.01.2017Belinvestbank sells its assets to AICBelinvestbank put up agricultural farm Falichi for sale, part of the bank holding structure. The company specializes in the production of meat and dairy products; also it is involved in plant growing, targeted at provision of feed to the livestock industry.
- 13.01.2017Russia Sberbank to move to new development stage in Belarus banking marketThe situation in the global economy and its impact on the financial sectors of Belarus and Russia were discussed by President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko and head of Sberbank German Gref.
- 13.01.201758 companies on Belarus' tentative list for privatization in 2017The list of objects for sale will be coordinated, for the first time, with the business community of Belarus. This year, we have decided to ask for their opinion, because they form the business environment.
- 11.01.2017New resident company registered in China-Belarus industrial park Great StoneThe new resident company is SAS Industrial. It has been established by the Zhejiang manufacturing and trade company Yongkang Hongfu. The Chinese company intends to implement an investment project to start manufacturing heat radiators made of cast aluminum, steel, and aluminum in the China-Belarus industrial park Great Stone.
- 10.01.2017Belarus introduces five-day visa-free regime for citizens of 80 statesThese are 39 countries of Europe, including the entire European Union, Brazil, Indonesia, the USA, Japan, and other countries.
- 09.01.2017Telekhanskij plant of joinery holds public subscription for additional sharesAcceptance of the offers (bids) from persons intending to acquire shares of additional issue of JSC Telekhanskij plant of joinery products, placed through public subscription, started on December 28, 2016.
- 22.12.2016UAE investor to develop 2nd town hospital territory in MinskThe erection of public and commercial facility on the site of the 2nd Hospital in Minsk will be held by KPI Development Company
- 21.12.2016€30m in European investments for wastewater treatment facilities in Belarusian Lida, Orsha, PolotskAs much as €30 million will be invested in the reconstruction of wastewater treatment facilities in Lida, Orsha, and Polotsk, the press service of the Belarusian government told
- 21.12.2016EBRD plans to invest 100 million euros in Belarusian roadThe European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) plans to increase investments in Belarus in 2017
- 20.12.2016Plans to sell package of Belarusbank's shares to Western investorBelarus is interested in selling a minority package of shares in Belarusbank to a strategic investor from among Western banks
- 14.12.2016Deputies passed bill About Investment Funds in the first reading
- 13.12.2016Two large Chinese companies implement investment project to develop railway equipment in Belarus
- 12.12.2016Belarus projected to raise $1.5bn in FDI in 2017In 2017 Belarus can raise $1.5 billion in foreign direct investment, World Bank country economist Kirill Gaiduk said during the presentation of another World Bank Country Survey for Belarus on 12 December
- 12.12.2016China to invest in new flax processing factory in Mogilev OblastA new flax processing facility will be set up in Mogilev Oblast with the help of Chinese investments, Mogilev Oblast First Vice Governor Oleg Chikida told a press conference on 7 December
- 08.12.2016Czech investments for expanding peat extraction in Brest OblastCzechia is considering investing in the expansion of peat extraction areas in Pinsk District, Brest Oblast, the press service of the Belarusian Energy Ministry
- 08.12.2016Priorbank provides first loan under EBRD's Risk Sharing FacilityThe European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Priorbank have signed the first deal to provide financing to a Belarusian company under the EBRD's Risk Sharing Facility (RSF)
- 07.12.2016Minsk FEZ new resident invests $ 15 million in construction of steel structures plantLimited Liability Company SMU-25 Construction Service is registered in Minsk Free Economic Zone as a new resident, according to the administration of FEZ
- 06.12.2016We invite you to participate in XX Belarusian Industrial ForumXX Belarusian Industrial Forum will be held in Minsk on 23-26 May, 2017.
- 05.12.2016Belarus offers Qatar Investment Agency to join banking sector and take part in privatization
- 02.12.2016Belarus reckons on start of new large investment projects with FranceBelarus reckons on start of new large investment projects with France at an early date
- 01.12.2016Prestigious LUCA PACHOLLI awards ceremony held in LondonOn 29th November, London hosted a ceremonial reception of ICFM with the participation of His Highness Prince Michael of Kent, business representatives, the high society of the United Kingdom, representatives of embassies, during which the awards ceremony LUCA PACHOLLI was held
- 30.11.2016Emerging Europe Special Report: Outlook on Belarus 2016
- 29.11.2016Chinese companies are interested in opening logistics center in BrestChinese companies are interested in opening the logistics center in Brest, as reported Mikhail Batsenko, Chairman of the Economy Department of the Region Executive Committee
- 28.11.2016Belarus and Slovakia to coproduce high-tech products for EU and EAEU markets
- 25.11.2016Belarus and Austria resumed operation of all institutional mechanisms of economic interactionThis was announced by Elena Kupchina, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus, at the 13th meeting of the Belarusian-Austrian intergovernmental commission on trade and economic cooperation
- 25.11.2016Lithuanian company K.Trading to build waste processing plant in BobruiskThe Lithuanian company K.Trading prepares necessary documents and expects approval by the government of Belarus of sales quota in the national network of green energy, produced at the waste processing plant
- 25.11.2016New financial advisor appointed for preparing Belarusbank development strategyThe Council of Ministers of Belarus has appointed a financial adviser for preparing the development strategy of JSC Belarusbank and for implementation of its minority interest to a foreign investor
- 24.11.2016First stage of industrial and logistics complex near Orsha to be introduced in 2018Vasily Dementey, said that the first stage of the project of the multimodal industrial and logistic Bremino-Orsha complex in Orshansky region will be put into operation at the beginning of 2018
- 23.11.2016Belarus leading in ICT development among post-Soviet countriesBelarus is in the lead in the global ranking of information and communication technologies in the post-Soviet space; Belarus has risen compared with the previous year by 5 positions and occupies 31 th place